Vision systems are used in warehouses for automatic packaging control and labeling of goods. They automatically inspect the correctness of picking and palletizing. They are supported by automatic printing and labeling systems. The systems are based on high-quality cameras and software that performs the analysis of 2D or 3D images in a repeatable way, compares it with the saved standard patterns. Integration of vision systems with MES systems and industrial automation systems supports quality management processes in enterprises.
- automation of quality control processes
- continuous verification of completion and packaging
- control of printing and labeling
- limiting the costs related to the complaint
- registration in the database of inspection results