Industrial ink printers are used for printing bar codes, 2D codes and text directly on the surface of a product or packaging. They make it possible to mark goods moving on the production lines without the need for slowing down the line or introducing downtime. The high speed of the device operation makes it possible to fully exploit the production capacity of your enterprise.
- they make quick, contactless imprint on various surfaces possible (paper, glass, metal, plastic)
- they guarantee precise, readable and durable imprint of text and bar codes
- printing of production date, batch number directly on the packaging without the need for applying a label
- easy exchange of ink cartridges
- possibility of integration with the master system on the production line (change of the print)