Labels for marking vessels, containers, transport crates and warehouse vessels facilitate the flow of materials and goods within the plant, on the production line and in the warehouse. They’re used in a closed cycle. The labels constitute an element of the system and have numbers in the form of a bar code printed on them.
Durable multi-layer labels are dedicated for marking multiple use plastic crates (most commonly used in the processing of meat and fish). The labels, tried and tested in hard conditions, meet the requirements of the food industry.
- they are resistant to both high and low temperatures
- resistant to sterilisation processes
- resistant to external conditions
- resistant to cleaning processes
- markings of vessels, crates, warehouse and transport containers
- durability and aesthetics of the marking
- facilitation of warehouse operations